To the Write, To the Write.
Welcome to the William A. Wise Law Library. This week, the class of 2024 will be participating in orientation. And, some of our seasoned students will be preparing for the upcoming semester.
Over the summer, many of your fantastic law librarians wrote articles, chapters, and the like. These same law librarians are ready and eager to help each of you as y’all move through this school year. Below are links to the various publications:
- Lauren Seney: Preserving the Present When It's All Online, Technical Services Law Librarian 46, no.4 (June 2021): 20.
- Rachel Gordon & Jill Sturgeon, Access Services, in Introduction of L. Libr., Ch. 10 (Zanada Joyner & Cas Laskowski eds., 2021).
- RobertLinz, Colorado Chapter Update, in State Practice Materials: Annotated Bibliographies XX (forthcoming in Fall 2021).
- Aamir S. Abdullah, Kaylan Ellis & Heather J. E. Simmons, The Profession of Law Librarianship, in Introduction of L. Libr., Ch. 1 (Zanada Joyner & Cas Laskowski eds., 2021).
- Aamir S. Abdullah, A Novel Response, 50Colo. Law. 8, 6-7 (2021).
- Jack A. Najarian, Aamir S. Abdullah, Jeffery Aresty & Kaliya Young, SSI and Digital Guardianship, in Self-Sovereign Identity: Decentralized Digit. Identity and Verifiable Credentials, A.7, Ch. 31 (Drummond Reed & Alex Preukschat eds., 2021) (appears in the digital Livebook edition).
Beyond these great pieces of writings, many at the law library gave speeches and presentations on a wide array of topics. Feel free to inquire more about your welcoming law library by coming in and striking up a conversation in person, via chat, e-mail, or virtually by Zoom.
Good luck this year! We’re rooting for your success!