Request It! - Book Delivery Service for Law School Patrons
Patrons may place requests electronically for books in the Wise Law Library from our online catalog, http://lawpac.colorado.edu.
Books will be retrieved three times a day Monday-Friday and will be held at the circulation desk. Once a requested book is ready, you will receive an e-mail message.
Library books available for online requesting are those located in the basement, first, and second floor stacks that display a status of Not Checked Out in our catalog.
There are three easy steps to request an available book through our online catalog:
- Go to http://lawpac.colorado.edu and run a search;
- Click on Request It! for the book you want; and
- Submit your Identikey logon or your law library barcode.
How To Place A Request For A Book
- Go to our online catalog, http://lawpac.colorado.edu. Run a search (keyword, title, subject, author, etc.).
- If you are on the search results browse screen, click on the Request It! link to the left of each title (see 2 and 3 below):
- OR, if you are looking at the full record for an individual book, click on the REQUEST IT! button across the top of the record:
- After you have initiated a Request, you will be prompted to enter your CU Identikey Username and Password in the box labeled CU-Boulder Students, Faculty & Staff. Then click on the Submit button (not shown).
- If the book is available and may be requested, the screen will display a message saying that the book will be checked out and delivered to 4th floor mailboxes.
- If you prefer to batch your book requests, simply check the boxes to the left of the available titles and click on the Save Marked Records button . Then click on the View Saved button .
- The Saved Records screen will display. Click on the Multiple Requests button to request some or all of your saved items:
How To Cancel A Request For A Book
- If you wish to cancel a new Request , click on the Login link at the top right of the catalog screen. After you logon with your information, a screen will display your pending requests:
- Click on the Cancel ALL button , or check the box next to the desired items and click on the Cancel Selected button . You may also view the items you have checked out from this screen. Please click on the Logout link when you are finished.